Hi, I'm Daniel O'Byrne and I formed Final Game Studio in 2017 in order to start releasing the various games I was developing in my spare time and as a way to focus some of my more long term design projects.
I have been working as a game developer professionally since 2011, making kids apps and games at StoryToys. In that time I have developed over a dozen apps, featuring both original and branded IP ( like Batman, Power Rangers and Planes ).
I believe in making games that are fun and polished and I hope you all enjoy them...
Also, while Final Game Studio is a one person company, there are also two invaluable unofficial interns (Perl and Bash):
Their various roles include:
- Audio Development: mostly low quality purring (yet to make the final cut in a game)
- Market Research: perfect imitation of uninterested members of the public
- Environmental protection: aggressively block use of printer
- Ergonomics: Require screen be positioned above the height of a sleeping cat on desk
- Quality of Life: Demand a 'food break' be taken 3 times a day
- Motion Capture: I mean, not yet - but eventually maybe?
- VR Quality Assurance: As soon as someone releases a cat headset....